Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Finally, back to running this week, but I am struggling. I ran Sunday and Monday on the treadmill, but yesterday I had to push myself to get 1.45 miles out! I have had a stomach thing and haven't been eating much, so I am hoping that is the explanation for my fatigue and weakness. I feel better today. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to run further and with more energy. Praying it will be so.

Also going back to WW tonight since I have been out for 3-4 weeks. I have not weighed myself, so not sure what I will be facing, but I fully expect some kind of weight gain. Oh well, today is a new day. Success starts today for me and this will be a long journey for me. I am just trying to move one meal at a time, accepting the setbacks as well as the successes. May God give me discipline.

I have been working on my menus and grocery lists. My goal is to have 12 weeks of menus with a corresponding grocery list. I have four weeks done right now. One week is nothing but Clean Eating recipes, the other weeks are WW recipes. I want to be disciplined before and during school which starts in a month. I will be working on one week at a time until my 12 weeks are done. Should make shopping and planning easier.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment