Saturday, February 13, 2010

So excited! I went out to walk for an hour yesterday and had a little pain in my tailbone. I tried running the second time around my loop and had no pain at all! I might later, but didn't at that time. So I did four loops (2.5 miles). I walked and jogged, but didn't have any trouble going the distance. I was very encouraged. It felt good to jog again.

I did come in a soak in the bath to try to ward off any pain I felt in my tailbone, but this morning I still don't have pain. So I will go out again today to jog/walk. Maybe I will not have pain while skiing next week! I imagine the riding in the car for two days will be the hardest part. I might have to buy me a donut for that!

Thank You, Lord, for giving me the gift of exercise with no pain yesterday.

I also have taken off the "miles done" and "daily exercise" from this blog. It is just too hard to update it regularly. I am keeping a food/exercise journal on paper so I see how I am doing, but I can't keep up here and there (and I also talk to a friend who tries to keep me accountable). So........we'll see how I do, but I won't put it here. I'll just blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment