Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunday Wade went with me to jog/walk. He really didn't want to go. He would rather ride his bike, but he went for me. Afterward, he said he was glad we did it together and would like to again. We did 2 miles.

Today the wind is so strong (and that hurts my ears), I got on the treadmill. I am beginning to HATE the treadmill. I did regulate my pace better on there. I ran/walked 2.5 miles in 33 minutes. I ran a lap and then would make myself walk slightly uphill (incline 3) at a pace of 4.3 mph. Then I would run for a lap beginning at 5.2 mph increasing each time by 1/10 of a mile. It felt good. I feel good. I love it again and still no pain in my tailbone. Thank You, Lord.

Maybe this will help my stamina when I go snow skiing next week in Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment