Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Isn't it funny how quickly I can fall away from working out, making any excuses at all to not go work out? And for three weeks?! (That was my life April 20-May 12) But after going back and working hard again this past week, I find myself addicted to the feeling after a hard workout. Yesterday was lower body/abs. Upper body always takes me longer and I tend to work harder. Today was upper body and abs, then jumped on the bike for a while afterward. Upped my weights today and took my time. I was -- am -- exhausted, but love, love, love how I feel when I walk from the gym to my car. There is something so wonderful about that feeling that I want to walk back into the gym and do more reps! Throw more weight around. Jump on the elliptical and see how long I can go. This is the feeling I need to remember always. The sensation of being addicted to exercise. That's what I need to remind myself of every single day. Especially at 5 in the morning when it's time to get up. And as I wait on the scale to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment