Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Another day up early to sit on the back porch with a good cup of coffee, some time in prayer and the Word. Then a jog and protein shake. My weight was down by 2 pounds this morning, but weight fluctuates from day to day.

Good start to my 9 week challenge!

I'm headed up to college to take some forgotten things to my daughter. We are taking her out to lunch. Not sure what lunch will be, but I will not stress. I will try to be healthy, but since I am letting her choose I will let it be about my kids, not food. It's just one meal.

Then we are heading to a movie. I usually go to the movies FOR the popcorn. So what will we do tonight? Not sure. Wade might not want to spend the money. I know that movie theater popcorn is my ultimate weakness. I love it! If we have it, we have it. I am eating healthy most of the time.

Enjoyed jogging today more than yesterday. I could jog longer, even on the hills. I walked very little. However, my body is so sore. Especially my back. Not fun. But I would much rather be out in God's creation exercising than at the gym. It's fun and refreshing, but I will be back in the gym next week.

Challenge is on! Making progress. We decided yesterday that Thursdays will be our weigh in days. Can't wait till Thursday. That might be what keeps me from eating popcorn tonight.........

No comments:

Post a Comment