Monday, October 26, 2009

Yesterday (Sunday) I wore a skirt that I haven't worn in 2 years. I was excited! Summer said, "You look good" but she knows I am trying. I am waiting to see how long it takes for others to notice I am losing. I have always heard that it takes about 3 months. I have been on for about a month now.

I hope to get my Power 90 this week. Until then I will continue running/walking. I am enjoying it.

Tonight is weigh in at WW. On my scale today, it shows me down, but I am weighing first thing in the morning, with little clothes on. I also think my scales are about 3 pounds different from theirs, but I think my scales are heavier which is nice. We will see.

I have a temptation right before WW today. I am going to Starbucks with one of my girls and I need to NOT drink anything at all. Praying I can do that.

I have given up choir for some personal reasons. It gives us Sunday nights here together and that has been good. I am cooking more and enjoying being with my family. I just need to be less concerned about what others think of me and think only of what God knows about me already. I want my heart to be fully HIS, engaged in HIS will for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment