Thursday, October 29, 2009

Okay, this running is really a great thing. I did not want to exercise yesterday, but the weather was beautiful, so when we were done with school at 1pm, I got dressed out in my work out clothes. I headed outside with Lydia and Grant to run/walk while they rode bikes. It was the best thing I did all day long. I didn't eat well yesterday, but today was down a pound and I think it is because running really works! It is a great exercise and it doesn't take me long. I can't go far! I walked/jogged 1.5 miles yesterday and it took me 20 minutes. That is not a fast pace, but I don't care. I am jogging further and longer. I am able to jog more uphill than all downhill. I do see improvements.

I got my Power 90 in the mail last night. I am going to look over it today and set my plan for starting it. Today I will just run/walk again, but will have to do it on the treadmill because it is raining yet again. I tend to run faster and harder outside, but that's okay. I'll have to push myself. Especially since I am very hungry and not eating well today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment