Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Still sick. Actually worse today. Last night was rough so I went to Dr. Bishop's early this morning to get my motor turned on. She recommended some probiotics, Olsba (?) (instead of Vicks Vapor Rub) and Zinc. She also encouraged me to up the dosages of Bio Fizz. I will do all of the above.

When I went by Whole Foods to get the probiotics, I also picked up some of their Chicken Soup which has cayenne pepper in it to open me up. It is the first thing I have taken in that has stopped the coughing for a while! :) I need more of that yummy stuff! I bought the biggest container of it, but need about 3 more!

This week's eating well has helped, I'm sure, although I can't see it physically, as in my chest cold/sinus trouble being gone. I can see it on the scale. I have lost 3.4 pounds since Monday. Go figure! Why would I ever eat sugar!?

I haven't felt like doing much exercise, but I have done some yoga because it doesn't make me cough.

Praying for all of these supplements to work quickly. I am so weary of coughing. And I want to cook! I have some, but really don't feel like it. And today I am in bed.

Worst day yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment