Monday, June 4, 2012

WIN!

Having some "wins" lately and today was a good one for me. I crave -- C-R-A-V-E -- sweets in the afternoon, between 2-5pm. Today was just like any other day. Cravings started.

Drank water.

Cravings continued.

Ate blueberries.

Satisfied.

WIN!


Veggies/fruit today:
carrots
spinach (2 servings)
avocado (2 servings)
blueberries (2 servings)
onion
celery
banana

So far I've had 72 oz of water and still going.

Lean protein:
2 small organic eggs
1 slice of lean chicken
1 Tbsp of organic peanut butter with coconut (Have you tried this?!) :)


Worked out this morning, and for some reason, it kicked my butt! It was so hard for me this morning that I got really cranky with sweet hubby who was trying to tell me about another lower body exercise I could try.

But, no thanks! I was a crank-butt! Had to apologize and, thankfully, he laughed and forgave me. These hormones are going to KILL me or him yet! Ugh........

Feeling pretty good, but headed to someone else's house for dinner tonight. Thankfully, it's hubby's parents and she called today to say she knew we wouldn't want to eat the main dish so I am taking leftover grilled chicken that we had last night. We will have a big salad and chicken. I appreciate her being understanding and trying to help us change our lifestyle.

Good start to a new week. Every wise choice makes the next one easier.

Remember: Don't give up what you want MOST for what you want at the MOMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment