Friday, April 5, 2013

Didn't workout yesterday because of homeschool testing day. Ate really well.

Workout this morning:
Surge training on the treadmill:
20 sec at 7.8, 20 sec off - repeat 4 times.
Repeat cycle 3 times.

Then worked shoulders, back, chest and upper arms. Most exercises I did to the point of muscle exhaustion. Felt good, but hard.

Ended with abs and stretching.

Eating is going really, really well. Even went out to eat for the first time yesterday while doing this. We were with a friend's family and they wanted to go to a Mexican restaurant. I chose the bowl instead of the burrito - rice, black beans, guac, salsa, grilled chicken and didn't finish it. Left a lot of the rice. They put my bowl on a tray of chips, but I immediately took my bowl off and placed the chips at the other side of the table for the kids to eat. SUCCESS! Feels great! My clothes are showing it and the scales are showing it.

Can't wait to weigh on Monday officially.

Planning on working out tomorrow morning to make up for yesterday. Plus, it's just addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment