Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This week I added some Crossfit workouts. One was from a friend who posted on facebook and asked others to join her. It was:

run 1/2 mile
10 push ups
20 squats
30 sit ups

Repeat six times.

I modified it a bit. Every time I was to run 1/2 a mile, I changed machines: elliptical, treadmill, rowing machine, and bike. I only had time for four rounds, but know I could have done six. I was sweating like a pig, but feeling great!

Today I did a similar circuit:

5 minutes running
30 rope swings
12 shoulder presses with 7.5 weights
12 tricep dips with legs straight

5 minutes walking at 8-10 incline
30 rope swings
12 shoulder presses with 7.5 weights
12 tricep dips with legs straight

Repeat.

Then I did an ab circuit:

15 big ball passes
15 toe touches with 6 lb ball
15 side to side with 6 lb ball
15 crunches

Repeat.

Stretch -- oh, I love stretching after a good workout.

Great eating is going on, too. We have chosen to keep a food journal and I am making a motivation board for both of us. I have never felt free to share my weight with Wade, but now I am going to post it on a board in our closets and let him weigh me! Ugh........ GREAT MOTIVATION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment