Thursday, January 28, 2010

Great workout today! It was sculpt day (weights) and I could feel that I was more controlled over the exercises today, especially the parts where I usually so want to do it too fast. I had more slow and controlled movements today. This made me feel stronger. Not sure when to up my weights on the exercises.......need to do some reading tonight or tomorrow on that.

I don't usually hit the treadmill on sculpt day, but I wanted some stretching of my leg muscles (which were tight) so I thought I would just go walk some. Well, walking became running and walking. It felt good. My stamina was better and I did not get as tired. My legs were week from all of the lunges and squats, but it still felt good. I was able to walk on a steep incline at a good pace when I wasn't running just to keep my heart rate up.

I don't know if I can explain how it feels, but it is easier to run and I dread the "recovery" as I call it. You know the moment when you stop running and begin walking and you are breathing heavy. I wasn't breathing heavy when I was running, but when I stop, it is no fun. I'd rather just start running again.

So glad I am on a roll again. Thank You, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment