Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Things are going well. I started Power 90 because I wasn't ready for P90X. I will do 90 days of it and then hopefully move to P90X. It is the same guy and I like it. One day you do cardio; the next you do sculpt; everyday I do abs.

I have been getting on the treadmill, though, because I don't think the cardio is enough for me. That's a good thing. I am getting on the treadmill right before I do abs and walk/run for 1-2 miles.

The running on the treadmill was easier today. I wasn't winded at all and my inner thigh did not hurt. I just need to get my treadmill serviced. Sure would be nice to have one of those treadmills like they have on Biggest Loser. :)

I am trying to be more consistent with my exercise, since I took SOOOOOO much time off during the holidays. Still not sure why I did that, but I know that I can't take a "holiday" for any extended amount of time or I won't do it.

I am praying that exercising more consistently will help with my health issues. My reflux is worse than ever and there are indications that I might have sleep apnea. That has been a bit of a wake up call to me. I don't want to go have a sleep study done. I just want to lose some weight. Losing weight would help with both of these health issues.

Pray for me............

No comments:

Post a Comment