Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I love getting back in the groove of exercise. I am feeling good.....still a sore inner thigh, but working it out slowly. Doing more walking then running to rebuild. I am liking the Power 90 program. I do sculpt one day and burn the next then get on the treadmill.

I think I am going to have to look at having my treadmill repaired. Especially for those really cold days or during hunting season. I don't like to be out here on the road during hunting season now that there is another owner of land out here. Sadness.......

Feels good to sweat. Energy is returning. Helps with my eating habits. Makes me feel stronger and more disciplined.

I need to build up my leg strength since we are going skiing in late February. It's time for the wall sits. Ugh! My legs will thank me in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment