Monday, December 20, 2010

It is so much easier to be diligent on WW with Wade doing it with me! We are helping each other, checking in on each other, making food for each other. I love it! I can't wait to weigh in on Thursday just to see how we have done.

I haven't gotten on the scale here at home (on purpose) because I want to see how I do on Thursday. I haven't exercised yet (because of a fever I've had), but hope to tomorrow. Today I have a memorial service for Wade's best friend's dad. We will be with them most of the day.

It feels good to eat more fruit! On the new WW, all fruit is FREE! That's a huge change. It makes me choose fruit more often. I still am not eating the 8 or 9 servings they suggest each day, but I am up to 3 or 4. I hope to be increasing it. When I eat the fruit and veggies, I have trouble getting my points in each day. Yesterday I had hot chocolate, so I didn't have any trouble at all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment