Friday, December 17, 2010

New Journey with Hubby

WW has changed their program. My sweet hubby wants to take off some poundage so he joined with me yesterday. He is doing D1 which is a great workout program and he is being so consistent, but he knows that he will drop the weight if he gets his eating in check.

Somehow we are going to have to retrain our minds to think differently about food. I am really praying about it. I eat so mindlessly. I want to eat to fuel the body God gave me. I want to eat to live, not live to eat which is what I have done for 44 years.

Hopefully, his support will make some things easier, like knowing that he will be happy with any healthy meal I try because he knows it will help him reach his goal. Now I need some healthy, clean-eating meals. I get the CLEAN EATING magazine, but I need to calculate the points. Of course, he gets double the points I do!

I can't wait to cook something healthy tonight and see how it goes over!

No comments:

Post a Comment