Friday, December 24, 2010

Okay, so yesterday was weigh-in day for us. We went (late) and were very happy, although we know the first week is a lot of water. Hubby lost 4.8 and I lost 3.8. It is a good start to motivate me to keep going.

I am struggling a bit with the new program, but I am so thankful for the lady that weighed me yesterday. She told me to just relax and we'll figure it out together. She gave me some great pointers and helped me talk through some aspects of it. I AM being too rigid (like she said) and I needed to hear that. After all, I lost 3.8 pounds! Hopefully, never to see it again.

I don't have much time this morning, but I made myself get on the treadmill for just a mile. 1 mile (jog/walk)/12:56/159 calories burned/1 activity point in WW.

And, yes, I do plan on starting with the oatmeal, fruits and veggies before I hit the other stuff.

Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment