Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Had a biking date with hubby tonight. It was perfect weather to get back into it a bit. I felt like I was starting completely over since I haven't ridden in almost a year! Yes, almost a year.

Wade is rehabilitating his knee (AND I am not sure where my endurance is) so we only did 10 miles tonight. We both felt we could have gone farther and longer in the end, but the trail we rode was done. Our girls were also coming home after being gone for 2 days/2 nights, so we stopped.

It felt great! It helped me with my sore quads from yesterday. I am feeling tight now, but not sore.

Mostly, I love riding with Wade. He's just great to be with. We can talk and ride at the pace we rode today, so it was good.

And the weather was absolutely beautiful! The river trail was very busy, but we didn't have any trouble.

This will have to be a once-a-week date for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment