Monday, May 9, 2011



This is my new favorite product right now: almond oil. I am using it as my moisturizer and I am enjoying the results. I use it for my whole body moisturizer.

It is an oil, but it dries quickly and drier than you might expect. I put it on my face at night and the next morning, my face is so soft. Because it is a bit oily when you first put it on, I don't use it in the mornings. That is only because I am usually moisturizing right before I put on my powder. I don't think that would make for a smooth look.

Dr. Bishop, my chiropractor, has told me that a lot of her patients also use coconut oil as their only moisturizer. I might have to try it after this bottle is empty.

But for now, I am liking this. And I have had it for a month, use it everyday and there is still so much left! Gotta love that.

Surge training and yoga continue.

I actually went to a surge training DVD from my chiropractor. My daughter has tried it......or confiscated it! When I want to do it, I can't find it!

But I am still surging. Either on the treadmill or a combo of jumping jacks, sit ups, jump rope and push ups. It is all good.

I will eventually get that DVD. She keeps talking about how good, but hard it is. Just 12 minutes, but effective.

We'll see.....

If I can get the DVD from her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment