Tuesday, May 17, 2011

maxT3

Last week, I went to a surge training session at my chiropractor's office. After the session, I bought a dvd entitled maxT3. My two daughters have tried the DVD, but I hadn't until today. Every time I would go to do the program, I couldn't find the DVD. They were doing it daily and kept it upstairs.

It is a commitment of 12 minutes a day, with only 6 minutes of actual energy expended.

And I was breathing hard.

Sounds like I am a wimp, I know.

I have done surge training on the treadmill as well as jumping jacks, jump rope, push ups, etc.

This DVD is different.

I took the time this morning to listen to all of the intro stuff by the creator of the program. There was not anything "new" from this intro because of all that I have read in the past year, but it was very motivating.

Don't get me wrong. This DVD stretched me and I feel the muscles in my arms now. Good kind of ache. My muscles were stretched and taken to their little limit.

There is room to "grow" in this DVD, as well. Every program has 3 levels: beginner, intermediate, and elite athlete. You can follow the person on the DVD that is doing the exercise at the level that you are.

This morning I did the "Fast Upper Body." There are several tracks of this program, but I am following the calendar in the booklet day by day.

Day One, Fast Upper Body, DONE.

Feels good.

And had my protein shake 30 minutes afterward. Now off to do some more spring (now summer) cleaning. One of the things we learned in the seminar was that you ONLY eat protein for the 2 hours after surging, preferably 30 minutes after the workout.

If you are interested in this maxT3 dvd, you can pick one up at Natural State Health Center on Cantrell Road in Little Rock, Arkansas. If you stop by, take the time to meet Dr. Bishop. You will love her! She loves the Lord and she loves sharing health information to others.

You can also find this dvd (and other great health information) at www.maximizedliving.com.

2 comments:

  1. So have you completed a full Round of this program yet? I tried the P90X series, but can't seem to find the 60-90 minutes literally every day to commit to it the full 90 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing this program ever since it came out. Really nice to only work out 12 to 15 min a day and have the program work for you up to 36 hrs. I have went from 200 lbs to 155 lbs and feel great. Dr Lerner and Dr Roberto have don a Great job of putting this together. I would recommend to anyone! Keep up the good work you will not regret it.

    ReplyDelete