Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another great run today down the dirt road. I was hoping to catch the sun peeking it's shiny head out from behind the clouds, but it didn't happen while I ran/walked. Lydia went with her on her bike. It was nice and steady. The strength is showing in my endurance and in my pressing on at a faster pace when my mind wants to quit. My time was a bit better today, too. Time is not so important to me, though. The longer I am out there, the more calories I am burning, right? So I'm okay if it takes me a while. :)

Eating is going really well and I feel so much better. Just this morning Wade was talking about how much better I am sleeping. I am sleeping like a log every night. I think it is because of three things: 1) daily exercise, 2) eating healthier (doesn't bother my reflux), and 3) taking my reflux meds daily in the morning. I am enjoying sleeping well and feeling totally refreshed when I get up at 5am each morning.

I weigh in tomorrow for my first week of eating/exercising on my way to healthier, but also losing. I'll report in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment