Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another 2.8 out of here!

Kimmy and I have done GREAT! We bought a lot of healthy stuff, made menus (in the reverse order) and have exercised daily since she came last Wednesday. We have gone to the pool early in the mornings and worked out for an hour. It was nice and cool. I also have been on the treadmill, running shorter distances, but at faster speeds. We each lost 2.8 pounds tonight at WW! That is so awesome! That is a total weight loss for me at WW of 7.8 pounds and pre-WW, 4.5 for a grand total of 12.3 pounds! I am feeling better, running faster, loving healthy food more and more. The flavors of foods are coming out without all of the preservatives and chemicals. The biggest change for me is that I have not had sugar everyday. I have limited my sugar, especially chocolate intake. It's been great!

I am on my way to being a finisher and a persevere-er! Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment