Monday, June 21, 2010

Since the weigh in Branson, I have been pretty psyched out. That is so bad! A loss of 1.2 pounds in the second week is not bad, but I let it get me down. What? Did I think throwing everything out and gaining back the weight would make me feel better? What kind of logic is that?! It is still a pound gone!

So since Branson, June 8, I have not written anything down, missed my meeting last week (because I had company), have only exercised twice, and have eaten whatever. So I will be going back to my meeting group tomorrow night, confessing it all and beginning again. THIS MOMENT is where I have always quit WW. I WILL NOT QUIT! I WILL NOT BE A STARTER AND NOT A FINISHER! I WILL BE A FINISHER!

Today I ran 2.75 miles on the treadmill at a pretty good pace, but I have not eaten much at all. I am not sure why, but I am not hungry. I had coffee/cream for breakfast and then two bites of high fiber oatmeal. I haven't eaten anything since and I don't FEEL hunger. I need to eat, though. I think I will go make me a good sandwich on my sandwich thins with lean chicken and cheese and mustard and salsa. I have tomatoes, banana peppers and bell peppers out of my garden so I think I will eat some of those on there.

I just needed to begin again. Pick up and start over. Press on. Don't walk away or give up. This is and will be hard work. It will take a long time. I just need to focus on the next meal and this day. Thankfully, I have people around me encouraging me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment