Monday, June 7, 2010

Today has been a day of great choices! Food choices have been within my limits and have hit every food group that I needed. I have gone out to walk/run twice today. The second time was just walking because my toe was hurting. I did 1.9 miles each time, hoping it will all help me toward my weigh in tomorrow morning.

Since I am out of town, I am very interested in what this meeting will be like. I really like my WW meeting at home. I have a great leader who is encouraging and full of information about new food options, how to get past a plateau. She recognizes our accomplishments and encourages us when we are struggling with a weight gain. She brings us recipes every week which are very helpful.

I sure hope I like this one. Mostly, I hope I have lost some weight after making wise choices this week. Especially when I am by myself for 5 days.........

I'll update tomorrow.

And I am planning a trip to Steak 'n Shake after the weigh in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment