Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am down another 1.2 pounds! I think I have been watching too much Biggest Loser, though. At first, I was discouraged! Why would I be discouraged?! I lost over 1 pound! I have lost a total of 4.4 on my own and 5.8 on WW for a grand total of 10.2! That's great, right? I have been telling myself all that I know to be true........the doctors tell you it's healthier to lose 1-2 pounds a week......or I will keep it off if I lose it slowly.......I am trying to speak to myself, not listen to the doubts.

I haven't exercised at all today. I have really been a couch potato with crocheting in my hand and movies on the screen. I am working hard on some projects that need to be finished. At least working with my hands helps keep me away from food.

I hope to post some pics of some of the projects on my other blog. Check my profile to visit my other blog.

Gonna work hard until next Tuesdays weigh in. No time to quit now! Perseverance. Persistance. Diligence. Self-discipline. Self-control. Wise choices.

DON'T GIVE UP WHAT YOU WANT MOST FOR WHAT YOU WANT AT THE MOMENT, BECKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment