Friday, October 15, 2010

My weight training took me about 55 minutes today. It was easier and I experimented with heavier weights where I thought I could. I'm sore, but it's a good kind of sore. Loving this new routine. I've done it four days in a row which is not much, I know, but I have had a busy week and it has been a success for me because I had to reschedule some things to make it happen early in the mornings. :)

Looking forward to a weight loss next week. I gained 1.8 yesterday at the weigh in (over two weeks). It's because I have not monitored my food intake and have written NOTHING down. Not good. The food journal comes back out today. I have to make time and put more effort in or this weight will NOT come off.

Praying for God's help as I seek to be diligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment