Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Workouts going well. I rested on Monday because I worked a reception for our new youth pastor and his wife to celebrate his ordination. We worked Friday afternoon, 13 hours on Saturday and 9 hours on Sunday. I was exhausted, but it was a good kind of tired, so I slept in til 10 on Monday and then rested my body.

On Tuesday, I worked out with weights for an hour. I upped the weight in some of the exercises or did more reps. All is recorded in my health journal.

Today I did the canyon run again on the treadmill. It is 40 minutes, 2.66 miles, burned 416 calories. Felt good. Walking the hills at 5-8 incline at 4mph is still difficult for me, but I was able to review my Colossians from 1:1-2:14 and then learned 3 more verses. That is a real benefit to my time on the treadmill! I am really learning Colossians and being able to hide God's Word in my heart.

Hopefully, the scale will show something tomorrow that indicates that I have been working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment