Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A new week. A lazy Monday. Missing hubby.

Yesterday my hubby left for a 9 day trip and I couldn't make myself do anything. Well, I guess I did a few necessary things, like laundry and schooling my kids and vacuuming the downstairs, but after that I was done. I sat in my green chair by the fire crocheting and watching movies and cooking shows. I never got dressed to work out, which is always the hardest part for me.

Today is a new day. I got up, ready to run/walk on the treadmill, but a huge mess in a kids' room kept me longer than I anticipated, so I had little time to be on the treadmill. I have a friend coming over to do laundry and I could only squeeze in 11 minutes on the treadmill. The good part is that I didn't walk at all. That is big for me since I usually walk and run. I ran 11 min/1.08 ml/162 calories burned. I ran at 6.0 mph. I know that is nothing for most of you guys, but that is an increase for me when it comes to a whole mile. It felt good.

It helped that I was going over my verses for Col 3 while running. That takes my mind off of my lack of breath or tired legs.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment