Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ran sprints today on the treadmill. They were 1-2 minutes long at 6-8 mph. Then I walked 1-2 minutes at 3.5-4mph. (26:51/2.25 ml/328 calories burned)

My greatest joy today was measuring (because it has been a month) and I have lost 6 1/4 inches on my body! It might not be showing up as quickly on the scales as I wish, but I am losing. I was able to wear a size smaller pant on Sunday. :) This makes me happy and I feel great!

Breakfast:
1/4 apple .5 point
coffee/cream 0 points
yogurt 2 points
1/2 bagel thin .5 point
topped with 1 slice turkey 0 point
1 T. parmesan cheese 1 point
green tea/1 Tbsp honey 1 point

Lunch:
1 everything bagel thin 1 point
3 slices chicken .5 point
1 Tbsp parmesan cheese 1 point
Banana peppers 0 point
Broccoli/cheese 2 points

I know, I know, I shouldn't eat the same thing twice or on a regular basis, but I was still hungry earlier after I ate only half of one! :)

I find myself going to get into trouble. I have only eaten 9.5 points and I have 24 to spend. But I have a yummy dinner planned with salmon, pasta (I won't eat), broccoli (requested by darling daughter) and bread (which I won't eat).

Snack:
4 walnut pieces 1 point

No comments:

Post a Comment