Wednesday, April 7, 2010

3 Days Down, 87 to Go

Great morning so far. I didn't sleep well, but got up anyway to have some sweet time with the Lord, then upstairs to do DAY 3 of P90X. It was arms and shoulders. I made it through and did it all the way through. There was even one exercise when I saw it demonstrated, I got up to skip it then thought, oh I guess I could try and I COULD DO IT!!! I am getting stronger. That is so much fun!

I did just learn at breakfast that I am supposed to do the AB RIPPER again. Ugh! That's what killed me on Monday. I will do that later this afternoon.

In order to keep my body from being too sore, I then walked down to the mailbox and back (2 miles). It was spitting rain, but it brought a great time of prayer. I didn't take my iPod today because I needed to talk more to the Lord. I feel good, though my body is a bit worn out.

Now I am just praying that God will help me be disciplined about my eating today. So far, so good: oatmeal and blueberries. I'll be weighing in tomorrow. Can't wait to see how this P90X and eating very carefully has helped me on the scale.

I have been concerned that I am not taking in enough calories. I know that fruits and veggies in their most natural state are fewer calories, but I also know that if I don't take in enough calories, my body will begin to hoard what it has. I am struggling to get 1,000 some days. Maybe the answer is a bit more protein.

I am reading about health and will continue to in order to learn how to eat better.

I also am writing down my motivators for wanting to be healthy. I will share them when I finish the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment