Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yesterday was an enlightening day for me diet-wise. Thursday afternoon and yesterday, I ate what I wanted. I ate pizza, went to the movies and had popcorn, as well as had more chocolate than I needed. You know how I felt? In a word, sleepy. I fell asleep in the movie because of what I had eaten. I am so convinced of it.

However, up to that time, I had eaten healthy and felt great energy to do anything I needed to do for that day. Bottom line lesson learned, IT'S NOT WORTH IT! It feels so much better to eat healthy! It makes me way more effective in life. I need energy to do what I do in my home and in ministry. It is worth every bit of planning and denying to feed my body with energy-fueling foods.

So today I am back to my planned eating, healthy foods.

I also did the P90X yoga (Day 5) yesterday. It is an hour and a half long and after 40 minutes, I was struggling so badly that I quit. After 10 minutes, Leah convinced me to come back to finish it. I did finish it, only missing that 10 minutes. It is so hard because yoga involves a lot of holding up your own body weight. Hopefully, as I lose weight, I will be more able to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment