Thursday, April 15, 2010

I am feeling so strong! I did DAY 4 of P90X yesterday (legs and back) and it kicked my rear! I was pouring sweat and I just sweat easily! I was still feeling it in my calves this morning.

Then I did DAY 5 just now - KENPO. It is an hour of kickboxing. I LOVED IT! I could do every move and finish the sequences. It took me a minute to get the moves of a few combos at first, but when I got it, I could finish. I know that I need to work on my form on my left leg. It seems so much weaker. Not sure if it is because of my leg work yesterday or just my weaker leg. We'll see.

I am feeling GREAT! I LOVE P90X! It is hard to get it in everyday and I can't seem to run when I do it, but I think it will improve my running after I am done. I am feeling so strong! I highly recommend this workout program.

Now I just need to check into their recovery drink I keep hearing so much about...............

By the way, I am down another .5 pound today. I have lost a total of 6.5 pounds so far in 4 weeks. I am smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment