Thursday, April 1, 2010

Okay, so last week I gained and didn't post about it since I was so distracted about retreat. This week I am back down. So far I have lost a total of 4.2 pounds. I am grateful. Hoping to get outside again today. First school, though.

Walked/ran 3.6 miles: around the pavement, down to the mailbox, back up the hill, halfway back down the hill and back up, to the house, back around the pavement then home. It was a bit slow for me today. I don't know if it is my shoes or what. I used the trail shoes today and they still seem so heavy. At least my legs feel heavy. I ran til I couldn't run, then walked. Ran then walked. Kind of frustrating, so I just stayed out there as long as I could. Went for endurance rather than speed.

Absolutely beautiful day for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment