Monday, April 5, 2010

I didn't run today, but started P90X with Luke and Leah today. My goal is just to stick with it. I have been doing Power 90 (the program before P90X) for several months now and feel comfortable with it.

I did okay today with the workout. I probably used weights that were too light (from what Luke said), but wanted to start out easy. Then the AB RIPPER was turned on! UGH! I was hurting by the second exercise! UGH!

I know this will work if I stick with it. I also ate really well today, but wound up eating only 830 calories! That is not good! I ate more fruits and veggies today so it kept my calorie count down, but I know I need to take in more calories than that.

I planned on walking after the workout, but my whole body felt like jello. I am not sure how I can run/walk AND P90X. You only get one day to rest in this program and it is 90 days long. I do think it will make me stronger in order to run........in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment