Saturday, March 19, 2011

I wanted to see how I would do just running a mile today. No surge training.

I ran a mile in 9:47. My pace was 6.0-6.6. On faster songs, I ran faster. Gotta love workout playlists. I will have to say that I had to "hop off" twice because of dropping my iPod and losing my Nike Plus out of my shoe! So it is not a true time for me. We'll see what happens on Tuesday.

Pleased. The surge training is helping.

Now I don't know how long I could sustain that pace right now because I haven't done anything of endurance. Maybe I can work on that part on the days I don't do surge training.

Great frustration with my Nike Plus today. It didn't read anything. I'm not sure why, but I had it in my shoe, but NOTHING.

Sadness. Oh well, it's a good thing I am not competing like Betsy and Christy! :)

Just realized that I didn't weigh this past Thursday. There is only one reason you "forget" to weigh in the right day........you didn't have a good week.

You know that I had worked hard and was expecting a weight loss, I would not have missed that weigh in on Thursday morning.

Just honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment