Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another good start to my day. I was up at 5am which is my best time. It gives me a long time to meet with the Lord. That early, I can do my surge training before the kids get up, too.

Surge training today I increased my speed up to 8.4 and put it on a small incline. I did 4 intervals/3 cycles. Felt good, but worked hard. My thighs hurt. I also added push ups (which are very hard for me) and sit ups. I hope to do yoga later today.

I am finding that I am craving carbs in the afternoon. That is usually when I crave something, but now that I am not eating bad carbs, I am craving them. Yesterday I ate cashews (but too many), but I went for a few pita chips. Not a good choice. I wish I had eaten a granny smith apple and some cheese instead.

Then we had an organic pizza for dinner. I ate too much and I didn't check to see what kind of flour it was made out of. Sadness.

I did deny myself a glass of wine. I wanted to have some with the pizza last night, but didn't. I also ate one bite of organic dark chocolate. That's all it takes with really dark chocolate.

Water, water, water. I am drinking so much water. It is all I am drinking besides cup or two of coffee. The bathroom and I are friends. :)

The Maximized Book that includes many recipes is really, really good. I started reading it yesterday while at the dr's office. It is some of the same information (same author), but the recipes are going to help me more further toward greater health.

Because of the sickness and late afternoon dr's visit, I didn't get to make the meatloaf, but I will do that tonight. I will have lots of time since we will be home all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment