Friday, March 18, 2011

Made some great choices today with the Lord's help.

Did surge training even though I was short on time and wanted to nix it.

Ran a bit after the surge training and found that my comfortable pace had increased because of the surge training.

When the waitress at Bonefish tonight asked me if we wanted dessert, I quickly said, "no thank you" before I caved. They have THE BEST chocolate creme brulee in the city!

Once I got home, to an empty house (Wade went to the office tonight), I didn't indulge in two things that were tempting me here at home.

I drank water instead. I knew I wasn't hungry.

I drank water.

The decision has been made to not put anything else in my mouth before I go to bed except water.

Some good decisions.

One more thing I have realized: When I exercise, I want to eat well. I don't want to "waste" the hard work of the exercise.

So......exercise, exercise, exercise.

Daily.

Do something.

Do anything.

It's a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment