Monday, February 28, 2011

Feels good to be back on track with no sugar. I feel great again today. I increased my surge training intervals to 4x in a cycle. Dr. Bishop told me I could do up to 4x in a cycle and 4 cycles. I did 4 intervals, 3 cycles. I also increased my speed and tried to run on an incline a bit. Felt good. Felt faster. Felt like I needed air.

After a week of no chiropractor (she was sick with the mumps), I went back today. There's something about the whole process. It relaxes me, stretches me, inspires me for some odd reason.

And those people there! Every last one of them are so kind. They smile, know my name, encourage me. Of course, they are helpful, but it's more than that. It seems to be from the heart.

There is sickness in the house. Not sure if it is flu or strep because it is presenting pretty similarly. I haven't seen Leah this sick since she was a baby. Which makes me lean toward flu. We are taking her in this afternoon to find out for sure what is going on.

Right before I left for Dr. Bishop's, Lydia came down not feeling well. I sent her back to bed and she didn't wake up for 3 hours. It begins in her body. Lord, heal my family and keep me well.

So I am making some homemade chicken noodle soup for them now. Bought a beautiful chicken from whole foods and I'm waiting on it to cook now. I hope it helps both of them.

So excited!!! Received in the mail: Wholy Fit DVD, Extreme Makeover God's Way book, One Minute Wellness book and Maximized Living Nutrition Plans (which I am mostly excited about)! The last book has so many recipes for all meals: breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner. I can't wait to dive in. Tonight we are going to try our first meal from this book. Should be fun.

I also ordered a book (and received it over the weekend) called The Maximized Living Bible. I am disappointed. I didn't know it would be a BIBLE. I have tons of Bibles. I love the Word of God, but I didn't need this Bible. Oh well, that's what I get for becoming overly excited and ordering every book this guy wrote!

Can't wait to find some reading time today to get some more info.

So many books. So little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment