Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another treadmill day. I did school first and so I didn't get on the treadmill until almost 12:30pm. I ran/walked for 2 miles. Not sure what is going on with me this week, but I feel so sluggish. I have had lots of headaches, so last night I took a Zyrtec so I would wake up stuffy and with a headache. I woke up during the night with the same headache right over my right eyebrow. Today is is faintly there. Wonder if it is the eating of the ice that I am doing. Still need to go find me a dr to get a physical........

Anyway, 2 miles on the treadmill. I walked for about 3 minutes to warm up, then ran. I did increase my speed to 6 mph everytime I ran. That seemed to be more comfortable to me on the treadmill given my stride. I did get tired more quickly, but I think part of that is this crazy treadmill. It "slips" a bit and I am so afraid of it messing up my knee or something, I run with great caution on it. I was fine today on it, but I am always more careful on the treadmill than outside.

I wanted to stop at 1.5 miles, but then began to run harder and that desire went away. I felt good having done what I set out to do. It felt good to get in the bathtub and rest afterwards. I love the huge sweat after stopping the exercise! It feels so good!

Not very motivated today, but glad I went ahead with the planned run/walk. Thank You, Lord, for Your help in that. Without You, I don't know what I would get done.

Question: I need some running tights for winter. Where do I buy them? How much do I spend? What kind? Any help out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment