Friday, November 27, 2009

Well, I am back tonight from my mom's. I went on Tuesday morning and stayed in the camper each night. It was a great time with family! My sister and I grocery shopped on Tuesday, cooked all day on Wednesday, cooked some on Thursday and today we rested while the others shopped.

I did get out on a dirt road behind their property that the gas company put in this year. Tuesday we went out for just 20 minutes, but I mostly ran. On Wednesday, we went out for 30 minutes, walking hills and running the flat areas and small hills. It felt great, but I hate running on gravel. It hurts my ankles.

Yesterday and today I have not exercised at all and I ate way too much junk while at my mom's. It has made me feel horrible for the most part. So tonight Wade and I stopped by the grocery store (after having a yummy 50th anniversary dinner for my parents at Bonefish!) to get some fruits and veggies. My sister and I are heading to Branson this Sunday and we want to rest and eat well, exercising everyday. I need it. I want it.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for. I am just so grateful that I have my health enough to exercise at all. To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment