Friday, November 6, 2009

My running yesterday took a jump forward. I could run from the bottom of my driveway to the top of the little hill in front of Non's, take a small rest, then run again to the middle of the hill that leads to the shop. Then I would run from the top of that hill coming back to the bottom of my driveway! YEAH ME!!!

Then today I ran from the front porch stairs all the way to Non's (had to go in), up to the middle of the hill toward the shop. Then ran from the shop all the way to the bottom of my driveway without stopping! Another leap! Yeah! I am enjoying it more and more. I feel a drive to get out there now. I don't want to miss. We are cleaning and getting ready to go to Nana's tonight, as well as getting ready for the reception tomorrow, so I didn't think we would get a run in, but I thought of a way. I needed to go to Non's to get my tablecloth, so I ran down there, to the shop and back. Then I got a phone call that Nay needed to know about (she was at Non's helping Leah clean) and so I ran down there to tell her and ran back. Where there is a will there is a way!

**For you long term, long distance runners, I know you want to laugh, but this is a beginning for me and I am excited!**

Thank You, Lord, for a desire to get in shape and for the enjoyment that running is to me right now. May it grow and continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment