Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I couldn't get my Power 90 to work......well, technically, I couldn't get my remote to move to the sculpting workout. So Rene' and I went outside and walked half of the first round, then ran the last half. Then we ran most of the second half of the trip. So 1.5 miles in all. We then came back in and do the AB workout on the cd. We could get to that. I didn't sweat so much today, but did find myself pushing myself up the hills more. It is much easier to push myself with someone running beside me. Rene' and I run at the same pace, so it helped me. When she was ready to quit on the last hill, I helped her get up it. We both had trouble breathing, feeling like we couldn't get good breaths.

I am starting to like running a little bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment