Tuesday, November 3, 2009

GAINED .2 pounds this week at Weight Watchers. UGH! I don't want another week of gaining!

Yesterday (Monday), Rene' and I did the first day of Power 90. It kicked my butt, but I could do a lot of it. We even went out and walked about half a mile after to just stretch out.

Today we were supposed to do the second day of the Power 90, but one thing after another.........it didn't happen. I really have to do it first thing in the morning or it won't happen. So tomorrow morning, even if she doesn't want to do it, I have to go to my room and do it. And I want to run tomorrow, too.

I ate horribly today out of frustration. UGH! Bad day! Got mad at a couple of people in my life and chose to eat out of frustration. I made a yummy healthy crock pot dinner, but then made the yummiest mashed potatoes (with whipping cream that I needed to use up) and Nay made four loaves of sour dough bread. Then she made her chocolate recipe that fell through a couple of nights ago. It was so great with ice cream that we stole from Tom and Nancy's house. What is that called? Chocolate............Cobbler! There's the word I was looking for!

I can't believe how much I miss running when I go one day without it. I really am enjoying the feeling that running gives me even if I don't love running itself. Does that make sense? I find myself even reading running blogs. What is happening to me?!

I also am more and more intrigued with a healthier diet and recipes. I am looking up vegan blogs, too. Not sure where it will lead, but I am loving the veggies and not enjoying meat so much. In the meal I made tonight, I cut me half a chicken breast, but didn't eat it all. I would rather have the veggies alone. Weird for me.........and because I have expressed this lack of desire in meat for the past 6 months, Wade thinks I am weird. He laughs at it! :) The hunter is afraid his wife is going to go vegan or vegetarian. What would be so bad about that? I think he would support me, just give me a hard time.

This journey of looking for better health is enjoyable to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment