Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Feeling good today. Got up early and got on the treadmill after feeding on the Word. My head is killing me and the running made it worse, but hoping it will end soon.

Today I walked 1:30, then ran 5 min. Felt pretty good. Ran at a 6.0 pace and only got tired the last 2 minutes of the last running segment.

I love to run to Skillet's music, but today my playlist didn't work out well for me. My favorite fast songs landed during my 1:30 minutes of walking! Ugh! Not sure how to fix this unless I just put all the fast songs on this particular playlist.

27:25 min/2.4 miles/337 calories burned.

Weigh in is tomorrow. Not feeling good about weigh in, but feeling good about my eating and my running program. Feels good to get back on the treadmill after a little time off.

Also feeding myself lots of fruits and veggies so that, hopefully, I will soon begin to crave them. I have begun to crave more fresh things, but still need more work. I don't even know if I crave healthy things as much as right now I don't like how I feel when I don't eat healthy. Those are two different things! But it's a beginning, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment