Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tried something a bit different today after reading in a running magazine. Doing the same old thing gets routine and your body gets used to it, the article read. So the writer encouraged changing things up a little.

So today I ran a lap, walked a lap. The lap I ran, I tried to run at a faster pace. When I walked, I walked at a steep incline, at a good pace without touching the rails. It was a good workout. I kept the incline at a 3 while running and ran at a 6.0-6.5 which is good for me. I kept telling myself that if I ran faster I would finish the lap faster. :)

When I walked, I walked at an incline of 7-10 at a pace of 3.8-4.0. It was not as much running, but it was good. I felt it in areas I needed.

27:16/2 mls/313 calories burned

Weigh in day today! Clothes are fitting better, but not sure what the scale will say. I really need to measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment