Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weigh in day. I did get up and get on the treadmill this morning, but only for a mile and a half. Walked 1 minute, ran 4 minutes. Back of my left leg was aching slightly for some reason, but today was a good pushing day. When I got tired in the running segment (last one), I increased my speed a little to push harder. And my playlist worked WELL today! Love Skillet's music.

16:20/1.5 mls/211 calories burned

Today is my Grantmeister's 11th birthday! We are going to celebrate, weigh in at WW, then home before the snow/sleet hits. He is dying for some more snow and it would be so wonderful to have it on his birthday, he thinks. :)

I am taking him to Krispy Kreme for breakfast, but I won't have any. I don't even desire it right now, but that might change when I smell it! But no donuts for me. Less sugar. Less salt. Less junk. Greater health!

I'm looking for my 30-Day Shred DVD for my off days of running. Can't find it. Wondering if I loaned it out........

No comments:

Post a Comment