Friday, January 21, 2011

I found my 30-Day Shred dvd and Leah and I did it today. It is a 20 minute circuit training dvd with little to no resting and it kicked our rear-ends! Wow! Loved it, but I am going to be sore. My weights were too heavy for 2 of the exercises and I didn't want to go back upstairs to get lighter ones, so I did it as long as I could and then just dropped them and did the exercise without weights.

Good workout! I want to complete the three levels. I think it will help with my strength training.

Tracking my eating and pushing the fruits and veggies. We are having family birthday dinner for my youngest tonight, so that will be hard, but I am going to load my plate with salad, broccoli (which he asked for!) and green beans. I might skip the poppyseed chicken.

And trifle????? Who knows. Maybe a taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment