Friday, January 28, 2011

Yesterday was weigh in day, but I never had a chance to get back on here. I reached my goal: to lose something every week. :) I lost .6. It may be small, but it is still a loss. I am pleased. That is a total of 6.6 pounds in 5 weeks.

I won't be able to go next week because of a minor surgery I am having. Sometimes when I know I can't go to WW one week, I get lazy the first week which really means I will gain only to work to lose it the next week. So I am praying for diligence even this week.

It will be hard this weekend. My sweet hubby is giving me a birthday dinner party tonight with 7 other couples. He is making my favorite, crab legs, along with shrimp, steak and chicken! Isn't he just the best?! I am spoiled and I know it. This man loves me and I don't deserve him.

And I won't be counting points tonight! Or tomorrow night when my mom cooks dinner for me! I will enjoy every moment of it, then begin again on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment