Thursday, January 6, 2011

It wasn't on the schedule/plan to run today, but I wanted to. I have to take advantage of any desire right now. Forming habits, right?

I only had time for 1.25 miles, but that was okay. I felt strong and ran faster when I ran. My pace was between 6.3 and 6.5 with a sprint toward the end. I ran more than I walked. Felt good. Just wish I had had more time to see what I could do.

Weigh in day today. Not sure what to expect. I haven't tracked a thing, ate horribly most of the week, but I did run 5 times. We'll see if that helped at all.

Strong day. I like those.

15:30/1.25 mls/178 calories burned

UPDATE: 2:30pm

I lost again this week. I lost .8 pound. One of my goals in this is to just lost SOMETHING every week. I don't want to gain. Yeah! Another week of exercise paid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment