Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I will not be weighing in tomorrow. It's been an unusual week for me. I have had very little exercise. Have not eaten well. Have had a minor medical procedure. Am resting now for 24 hours. Waiting on results. Very tired.

Darling hubby has done so well and will be weighing in tomorrow. He is working out at D1 4 days a week taking on Wednesdays off (of workdays). This morning he worked out because he had time before my procedure and he wasn't playing soccer tonight. That is the only reason he doesn't usually work out on Wednesday. He plays an hour of soccer each and every Wednesday night that the weather allows.

I am reading a great book on this journeying toward health. It is written from a Christian perspective and I bought it electronically. I think I would like this one in paper form. I am going to have to reread it after I finish. There are so many great things in there. Last night I read a couple of chapters before I went to bed and I woke up thinking about part of what I read. I need to reread it to get it in my head. To change my thinking. This lady writes from experience. The title of the book is "Made to Crave" but I can't remember the author right now. I'll have to look that up and let you know what it is. So far, I would recommend this book.

My goal for tomorrow is to track everything I put in my mouth (which hasn't been happening) and to eat 3 fruits and 3 veggie servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment